- Ronjan Sodhi is an Indian trap shooter who won two silver medals in 2010 Commonwealth Games and a gold medal at the 2010 Asian Games.
- In 2011 he became first Indian to defend a world cup title.
- He is also a recipient of Arjuna award.
- Ronjan Sodhi became the only Indian marksman to grab the top spot in the latest ISSF World Rankings. Ronjan, who was earlier ranked second behind American Joshua Richmond by three points, attained the summit by virtue of his Bronze Medal-winning feat at the World Cup earlier in July in Maribor, Slovenia.
- Ronjan Sodhi belongs to the Royal Family Of Sodhi Nagar, Ferozepur.
FEATURE H&FW B. Narzary * Reducing the maternal and infant mortality rate is the key goal feature of the Reproductive and Child Health Programme under the National Rural Health Mission. Several initiatives have been launched by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare under the Mission including Janani Suraksha Yojana , a key intervention that has resulted in phenomenal growth in institutional deliveries with more than one crore women beneficiaries annually. JSY was launched to promote institutional deliveries so that skilled attendance at birth is made available and mothers and new born babies can be saved from pregnancy related complications and deaths.