- Ronjan Sodhi is an Indian trap shooter who won two silver medals in 2010 Commonwealth Games and a gold medal at the 2010 Asian Games.
- In 2011 he became first Indian to defend a world cup title.
- He is also a recipient of Arjuna award.
- Ronjan Sodhi became the only Indian marksman to grab the top spot in the latest ISSF World Rankings. Ronjan, who was earlier ranked second behind American Joshua Richmond by three points, attained the summit by virtue of his Bronze Medal-winning feat at the World Cup earlier in July in Maribor, Slovenia.
- Ronjan Sodhi belongs to the Royal Family Of Sodhi Nagar, Ferozepur.
Union HRD Minister to Release NBT-NCAER Study on Reading Habits of the Literate Youth of North-East India
Youth of North-East India: Demographics and Readership (Highlights) Union Human Resource Development Minister Dr M M Pallam Raju , will release a report Youth of North-East India: Demographics and Readership in New Delhi tomorrow, 20 th November, 2012. Ministers of State for HRD, Sh Jitin Prasada and Dr Shashi Tharoor would also be present on the occasion. This focused Report attempts to give an analytical and detailed account of the reading habits of the literate youth in the north-eastern states and their exposure to different forms of media, and how diverse socio-economic and motivational factors impact their reading habit. The reading of ‘leisure or non-text books’ among the literate youth is the special focus of the study. The Report is a follow-up study of the National Youth Readership Survey (2009-10) assigned to National Council of Applied Economic Research (NCAER) by the NBT under the National Action Plan for the Readership Development amon
Post a Comment